Currently running an own educational institution First Wave Learning Centre providing academic mentoring, digital marketing training, graphic design and developing, language classes and many more.
- An avid photographer doing many photoshoots and into bird photography.(Since 2013)
- Working as a Marketer and running many digital marketing projects. Click here to see the client list
- Working as a Marketing Consultant at Sakha Global and as a freelance digital marketing consultant. (Aug 2016 till date.
- Offering Digital Marketing Services to many SME’s.
- Guest Speaker to Disha addressing Women Entrepreneurs in Rural and Urban Areas
- Worked at Reverse Gaze Technologies as a freelance Business Development Consultant from Aug 2015 to July 2016.
- Worked as Affiliate Marketing Manager at Mediacle Inc., from March 2014 till March 2016.
- Worked as Social Media Expert for 4 months at Thrillophilia Tours and Adventures Pvt. Ltd.,
- Worked as Digital Consultant for 3 months on a contract basis at Sakha Tech Pvt Ltd.,
- Worked as Research Analyst for One year at Salorix Marketing & Research Analytics Pvt Ltd.,
- Worked as Social and Interactive Media Adviser for 10 months at 7 Inc.,
Job profile & Skillsets:
My Entrepreneurship journey since 2.5+ years: (Apr 2016 till date)
With a humble initiation, First Wave Labs was found and I have satisfactorily managed in and out to run the business making a decent profit. There was no investor or any bank, family support hence it’s all the money I have generated on own and successfully managed for nearly three years. It gave me a very good satisfaction as well as doubled the experience than what I expected.
- Built many websites
- Made business portfolios for clients
- Convinced clients to work with me and they believed in me
- 80% conversion rate
- Taught children, senior citizens, graduates which made me confident that I can deal with all age groups.
- Learnt many things about managing a team
- Made me strong at decision making and risk management
- Crisis management
- Finding resources, marketing materials at the competitive rate was the biggest challenge
- Time management – worked as odd as 16 hours a day in the first year of initiation.
- Hard work versus smart work
- Hands-on industry
- Competitor analysis
Planning better marketing strategies to drive traffic
- Online, offline marketing
- Learnt so many courses that were needed.
Reverse Gaze Technologies(Since August 2015)
- Responsible for digital marketing responsibilities like the SEO with keyword research, link acquisition strategy, on-page/ off-page optimization, technical analysis, competitive analysis, reporting and general deliverable management for assigned accounts.
- Content writing.
- Social media management – Paid and organic campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, G+ etc, LinkedIn etc.
Amazon Trained Ecommerce Specialist, capable of managing seller account on Flipkart, Amazon, eBay, Snap deal etc. Expertise in cataloguing, product listing, marketing, campaign management, and providing end to end marketing needs.
Mediacle( March 2014 – Mar 2016 )
- Responsible for brands KPIs, affiliate Acquisitions, Email Marketing, Conversion Optimisation, Online advertising, Negotiations on CPA/CPI/Rev Share/Hybrid Deals. Executed the day-to-day operations of multiple affiliate programs, including client service, project management, etc.
- Worked closely with the Affiliate Practice Directors to maximize the effectiveness of each program. Managed Affiliate Marketing Associates on a day-to-day basis.
- Ensuring the campaigns are executed successfully and on time, meeting deadlines. Tracking the daily performance of affiliate programs to identify opportunities as well as prevent fraud and ensure compliance with each program’s terms and conditions. Initiating new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers for affiliates.
- Working with graphic designers to have creative assets developed. Working on various tracking tools, dashboards, setting up mailers, analysing and performance reporting.
- Managing relationships with top affiliates to maximize affiliate sales and develop VIP campaigns.
- Been rewarded as Best Affiliate manager of the month and Team Member of the month.
- Have been shortlisted in the best manager category: London Affiliate Conference Awards 2014 & 2015.
Thrillophilia and Sakha Tech(Sakha Tech:June 2013 to Aug 2013, Thrillophilia: Oct 2013 to Feb 2014)
- Worked with a good understanding of SEO fundamentals with keyword research, link acquisition strategy, page optimization, technical analysis, competitive analysis, reporting and general deliverable management for assigned accounts, SEM beginner.
Salorix (July 2012 to May 2013)
- Was into Knowledge Engineering team and worked on the product developing tool. Familiar with listening tools (radian6 and amplfy) and also aware of tracking social media performance. 7 Inc(Sept 2011 to July 2012) Worked as SIM Advisor at 7 and was in the online non-voice process, taking calls via chats and into sales campaign.